Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hello

I am a soldier in Iraq. Just trying to survive the last few months we have here and return home in one piece.

2 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 7:22 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Wow, when do you have time to post? And where??? They have internet cafés over there or something? LOL
Look forward to catching up on your & giving what lil bit of support I can from back home.
Take care of yourself over there, sweetie.

 
At 9/21/2005 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come home safe.

And in one piece.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT