Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The hand of Allah

Another "a few nights ago" story.
I was minding my own business outside the compound, enjoying the clear Iraqi night, when from afar I hear a loud explosion.
The radio reports that there was a loud explosion coming from about 3 km away. I went back inside and asked the Iraqi Police Officer to send a patrol to check it out. At the same time one of our patrols is heading to the same location to back up the IP if needed. As soon as the IP gets to where the blast took place, they report that an IED exploded and that there is a body on the road. I report to my higher ups what the IP is sending through their channels. A few minutes later the US patrol gets there and sends his report that unless the individual was about 300 pounds, there is more than one body on the road.
After a little investigation this is what happened:
Three terrorist pigs were out at night in a van loaded with IEDs. The three terrorist pigs parked their van close to the road and started to unload their cargo, they had the hole ready and on the way to the hole with the cargo, BOOM!!!!!!! no more terrorist pigs laying down IEDs for that night. A happy night for the people of Iraq.
A few days later I get a report from another town up north; a wounded terrorist pig is at the hospital, as soon he is released from the hospital he is going to jail. The follow up report comes in saying that the terrorist (stupid) pig placed an IED on the road, walked 20 meters away and did a functions check on the device (to see if it would work). The terrorist pig did a good job emplacing the IED because it worked. He lost an arm and a leg and he will be in jail for a million years.
We get two or three reports like that a week, it is always a time to celebrated when one or two or three terrorist pigs blow themselves up trying to harm their own people.

But now and then, those sons of whores, get lucky and hit their target. That is the reason I don't fell sorry when they get blown up to tiny bits and become dog and cat chow (literally).

9 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 8:47 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Already told ya this in an email, but those fuckers DESERVE to blow their dumb-asses up. BASTARDS!

Thanks soooooooo much to the soldiers who left me comments. I answered ya on my blog. You guys are the BEST! xo

 
At 9/29/2005 8:48 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Your time stamp is all screwy on here.

 
At 9/29/2005 8:48 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Oh yeah!
Ya told me what an IED is... now for this civilian girl, what does IP stand for???

 
At 9/29/2005 8:49 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

oh damn... it's early.
It mean Iraqi Police, right? Duh! Just damn. LOL!!

 
At 9/29/2005 10:01 PM, Blogger Jan said...

I have to admit, every time I see a news report of a bomber blowing himself up, I do a little dance.

Thanks for being a soldier.

Stay safe. My FIL just got back in July.

 
At 9/30/2005 7:57 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Sending mornin' hugs to some hottie troops... =)

 
At 10/01/2005 5:53 AM, Blogger Parton Words said...

Hey there JM,

Good to see that you are safe and hanging in there. Keep up the fine work and all the best from Australia

Mark

 
At 10/03/2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

thinkin' of you guys...

 
At 10/04/2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hey Rob!
You've been tagged. Check out my blog & pick at least 1 of the 10 memes to do. (You can do as many as you want).
Maybe that will take your mind off that other shit for a little while...
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT