Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hate for fellow Muslims

After what happened yesterday in Baghdad I must ask the al-qaida leadership; do killing fellow Muslims make them better Muslims? I have to question their motives and their manhood. Are they men or are they less than pigs? So, abu masab al-zarqawi must be either less than a man or just piece of dog crap that hates his own people. The only way I can explain it is; that if zaqawi was Jewish (he must be to hate Muslims that much) he would also be a member of the Nazi party. Hey, can anybody out there answer if zarqawi is JEWISH? I also heard that an al-qaida requirement for membership to that pigsty of a group is to castrate themselves . Can anybody tell me if that is true? The reason I ask is that a lot of al-qaida prisoners we have arrested have no testicles and when we place them inside the crowded holing cell with common criminals their eyes open up, happy as kids in a candy store. It is hard to argue with reality.

5 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Are you serious??? They have no balls? Do you note the irony of that??? THEY HAVE NO BALLS!

 
At 9/15/2005 7:46 PM, Blogger Rob said...

lil bit

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

JM

 
At 9/15/2005 7:58 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

You're welcome, JM.
I just put a link to you in my post for today on my blog. I don't have very many readers, but I hope it generates a little traffic for ya.

 
At 9/16/2005 8:18 AM, Blogger BlackGirl said...

*pat at the back*

 
At 9/21/2005 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the.....???

Now this is the kind of stuff that just doesn't make it back to the States in the news.

No balls.

Huh.

I will never understand these people...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT