Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, September 16, 2005

zarqawi

Can you tell that I hate this son of a whore.

"If zarqawi invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference about the devil in my prayers."

Something like that was said about another son of a whore.

Still here in Iraq and in one piece counting the days and the hours.
I ask this question again; is zarqawi jewish?
can anyone out there tell me?

1 Comments:

At 9/17/2005 9:39 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

And here's another chick who has no idea... I need to read up on al-Zarqawi more. Don't really know alot about him (but I guess that's the general consensus, right?)

...but I want to read more about YOU.
You need to make some posts to give your readers a little more info about you. C-Marie's right. How long you been there? What military branch do you represent? (I'm assuming Army) from your AKO link. What part of the states are you from? What & who do you miss? What's your military "expertise" or "job" or whatever?
I know, I know... TONS of questions. And I have so many more... just want to try to get to know you better. A little bg on ya would help us out a little. And I answered your post on my blog w/even more questions about your names. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT