Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 30, 2005

al qaeda must be killed

The weapon of choice of the terrorist pigs is the suicide bomber. The reason for that is a simple one; they are cowards that can not fight. In EVERY SINGLE firefight we have been involved with the terrorist pigs, they have paid a high price. On Sept 5th, those idiots shot mortar rounds at an Air Force base. An UAV predator fired two hellfire missiles and killed 7 terrorist pigs and wounding 9. I was the one dealing with the Iraqi Army and the police trying to find where those wounded terrorist pigs had gone. We found them at the hospital. Coalition Forces were sent to get them from the hospital so we could have hands on them. As soon as SSG M. got to the hospital they started to say they were just going to work and were good citizens and they were not terrorist. The video from the predator shows that the UAV followed them from where they shot the mortars to where they got blown up. The Iraqi Army and police recovered pieces of the mortar tube from what was left of their car and found more stuff inside the house where some of the dead had ran to hide.
SSG M. told me later that the wounded were pretty messed up and one of them had no ass. Another lucky break came when a civilian was next to the assless man claiming to be his brother, told SSG M. that his brother was not going anywhere. SSG M. (who lost his best friend a few weeks earlier to a suicide bomber) had other ways to deal with that. The IP searched that guy's vehicle and found explosives. So that idiot terrorist pig was arrested and under questioning he gave a lot of names of terrorists working in the area. That day I felt good, I felt good because those terrorist pigs had been killed, I felt good because the wounded terrorist pigs were suffering, I felt good because we had caused physical pain on their bodies. For once in my life I felt the desire to see another human being die. But it was not to be, US medical care is so good that even those pigs, who were trying to harm us, had to be treated with the best medical treatment available.
That feeling came back three days ago. The Iraqi Army arrested two individuals that were acting "strange" in one of the check points. The search of the vehicle produced booklets with instructions on how to make and place IEDs. The booklet also said that it was OK to kill fellow Muslims because they were working with the Coalition Forces, that it didn't matter if they were women, children and old men, it was OK, they were the enemy also.
I came face to face with both terrorist pigs, they had their face down, they looked defeated. I asked them through the interpreter; How do you feel killing women and children? How do you feel killing you own people?
I wanted them to feel pain, the same pain that the wounded child I saw three weeks earlier was suffering when he was just playing outside and an IED went off against an IP patrol. The child was screaming for his mother, but our medic got there first, his mother and father were screaming and crying asking us to save the child. THOSE ARE WORDS THAT NEED NO TRANSLATION; the scream of parents asking Allah to help the American doctor save their child. Allah was all over us, because the medic was able to control the bleeding and by doing so saving his life and arm.
I am an American Soldier, I will obey the orders of the Officers appointed over me, those orders are very clear; YOU WILL NOT HARM, IN ANY WAY, THE PRISONERS.
But it was tempting, I wanted payback for all the horrible things that these two pieces of human shit have done to their own people and to us. I wanted them to suffer and die, I wanted to see their eyes when their bodies stop breathing, I WANTED TO KILL THEM. I wanted to feel their bodies die, just as the body of my lieutenant did so many months ago in my arms, but this time instead of tears it would have been a great smile on my face.
But I am an American and a Soldier, it is not our way, NOT IN MY ARMY.
Those two pieces of human shit are in an Iraqi jail, alive.
I hope that this hate will die one day, at the same time I hope it never does.

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 12:54 AM, Blogger still alive said...

Thank you for SPEAKING out what you feel. This point you should stop and think, what is that guy thinking of? do you know what can make bad things good things for someone? I don't know but I want to. I tried to once or twice. I don't believe in mere evil. if we don't understand we can't stop it, or you don't care to stop it!!I know you can't stop this hate but you can put it aside and think. how can we tell those people not to believe or fellow hatred leadrs who ask them to die to revange?

 
At 11/07/2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Man, Rob... the conflicting emotions you guys go through over there. *sigh* I just want to run up & hug each & every one of you as tight as I can & not let go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT