Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another night in Iraq

In one of those ugly nights were we knew we were going to get hit by the terrorist pigs, one patrol went out to check things out and found itself in an ambush.
This was the radio communications between a maneuver unit and the HQ. I was able to listen as the fight was going on about 1 kilometer from our location.
B16: RX where do you want us? over.
RX: Dog element is reporting that insurgents are by your location, over.
B16: Dog, this is B16. Do you have anything better than..... Holy shit, that was a RPG.
A27: I see them, they are at the corner, three, just went behind the big bulding.
Dog: B16, the IP is reporting about 10 insurgents by your location, over.
A27: RX we got two but the fucker with the launcher went around the corner.
B16: I see the others running, going south, can you cut them off? over.
A27: Roger, I will see if I can cut them off and send them your way, over.
(Every time the Americans talked over the radio we could also hear gunfire, plus we could hear the sounds of crew served weapons and a couple RPGs fired because we were not that far away. RPGs are loud)
RX: B16, A27 I need a SITREP, over.
B16: Hold on, RX, we are trying to cut them off by Check Point 123, over.
A27: B16, those fuckers are going your way, I just saw them.
B16 : FUCK, the mother fucker just shot an RPG at us, he missed. Fuck!!! that was close.
B16 : Did anybody see that fucker? over.
B13: Roger, he is under you!!!!!!
B16 : Say again, over.
B13 : The idiot is under you, over.
(B16 is a track vehicle)
At that moment A27 had already taken out two terrorist pigs and was reporting that there was another on the ground wounded and the medic was working on him. There was no more fire.
After securing the area, the crew from B16 came out and:

B16: R/X, this B16; the fucker that shot the RPG at us got ran over by my Bradley, he came out to shoot the RPG, he missed and was not able to get out of the way on time. Over.
RX : B16, roger. Any casualties? over.
B16: Negative, but this fucker is going to leave a permanent mark on the street, over.
A27: RX this is A27 we need an ambulance for this guy, I don't think he is going to make it. Our medic is working on him, over.

The terrorist pig didn't make it. After the fight the soldiers found indications that there had been more terrorist pigs killed but they had carried the bodies with them.


That is the reason the terrorist pigs don't fight us one to one, not even 20 to one.
There is no better reward than seeing their guts splattered all over the Iraqi sand.
IEDs are something different. Those things kill more Iraqi civilians than Coalition Forces soldiers. IED makers are treated "different" by the IP.

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hey troops!
I saw the movie "JARHEAD" yesterday, and... fuck, I'm gonna sound so typical-civilian now, I just know it... but military/war movies hit something really deep in me. I left in tears. Hubby didn't "get it". I couldn't explain it.

I want you guys to get your asses home NOW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT