Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Going Home?

In the next three weeks my unit leaves Iraq. It has been a long year and it is not over yet. We still patrol the streets; we are still under the constant threat of attack. Like everybody in Iraq, we count the days and hours that we have here.
I will be busy trying to get the new unit ready to take over. I will try to post one or two more updates, I will try.
I will also post as soon as I get a few seconds once I am home.

Thanks for everything America and Merry Xmas from all of us here in Iraq.

6 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 8:26 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Jolly holidays!!!
Countin' down the days w/y'all 'til you're all home, safe & sound again!
*hugs & kisses*

 
At 12/31/2005 7:13 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Wishing you all the Happiest of New Years! =) xo

 
At 1/03/2006 8:53 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

...countin' down the days for ya!! ;)
xoxo

 
At 1/05/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

You guys doing ok???
*worried in the States*

 
At 1/09/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hmmm.... you guys must be home now.
*fingers crossed*

 
At 1/14/2006 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many Iraqi women have you raped in your jail?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT