Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Memories from hell



One of the days when the terrorist pigs decided to shoot at us, we were in the office, drinking coffee and talking to each other about the things we were going to do once we got back to civilization. Once the first mortar round landed close to our position we ran to our positions and started to get ready for more stuff coming on top of us. We locked the jail down and I was in the process of placing guards on the exits when a U.S. soldier came in running screaming "Get the cat, the peanut butter and my Gun."
What the hell????? I fell on the floor laughing my butt off. The Iraqis that were with us in the office were asking if they heard correctly. I don't remember if more mortar rounds landed or if there was a firefight outside the jail but I was laughing so freaking hard that I thought I was going to pee the three pots of coffee I drank that morning.
The pictures I am posting today are just from a patrol we did down south of the jail, we were teaching the Iraqi police how to search for weapons and hidden stuff.
The Other picture is from another war, beautiful Colombia. There I was chasing bad bastards trying to destroy the oil pipelines. Colombia is a beautiful country with beautiful people. The food is great and the beer even better. In Bogota there is a bar named something like "Bogota Beer Factory" that serves the best beer in the world. I have been in Germany and I have to tell you that the beer in Bogota is 1000 times better than the beer in Deutschland.
Just a short note from other times where we still have US personnel down there trying to stop the drug trade and getting some oil at the same time.

Good night.


1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

The peanut butter and the cat?!?! LMAO!!

Love the pix!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT