Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Just trying to laugh!!!!!

When I was working in Germany, we did a lot of NATO exercises. A lot of nations sent their troops to play wargames in a building with no light, poor ventilation and people that think garlic is a cologne and wearing deodorant is a sin. Well if you have ever worked in an international organization you might get a laugh at of this:
Heaven is:
British Police officers
French Cooks
German Mechanics
Italian Lovers and
Everything is organized by the Swedish.

Hell is:
German Police
British Cooks
French Mechanics
Swiss Lovers
and everything is organized by the Italians.

Well I hope you like it.

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 10:40 AM, Blogger Darkneuro said...

I'm a military brat myself (USN), so all I can say is It's TRUE! Thanks for visiting, hon. Look forward to reading you :)

 
At 4/10/2006 2:41 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

No, I've never worked in an international organization, but just seeing you get a chuckle out of it gives me one. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT