Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 10, 2006

القوات الامريكية تعرض صورة لجثة الزرقاو





Second to coming home from Iraq, this is the greatest news that I have heard in a long time. This son of a whore was killed in Baqubah. THE LAST WORDS THIS SON OF A WHORE HEARD WERE IN ENGLISH!!!!!
Early in the morning before I go to work I check the news on the internet, and when I saw that zarqawi had been killed I was so happy and I started to thank God that this son of a whore was dead and also he was killed by Americans, and the news got better, next day it was reported that the son of a whore was still alive, and when he heard US troops talking he tried to get off the stretcher, so before he died he knew that the US had killed his sorry goat fucking ass.
I gave a prayer in Latin (Catholic) to thank God for his death.
I will write more this coming week, this week has been a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT