Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Radio Business

Talking on the radio is a lot more complicated than I thought. I have done "remotes" a couple times and I love those. "Remotes" are when we drive the radio station van to a location and broadcast from there. It is a lot of fun because I get to walk around and mix with people asking them to go on the air with me and have a great time. It doesn't pay much but I like what I am doing. This last remote we did was at a car dealership and we had all kinds of people showing up. We also had the Hooter's girls with us and a great time was had by all.
Because I am retiring from the US Army, I had to go and get my last physical exam from the military, I found out that my ankles are almost destroyed, my right knee grinds, my lower back makes noises, both my shoulders have only 70% range on motion, my right leg is shorter than my left leg and other things. I ASKED THAT I DID NOT NEED A THIRD PERSON FOR MY PROSTATE EXAM. Never the less the doctor asked "Maria," one of the nurses, to come in and help him out. There I was in my Sponge Bob boxers, freezing my butt off, Mr. Happy hiding inside and the doctor asked me to lay on my butt and roll over to my right facing Maria. I could not do anything else but laugh. The doctor placed his finger where he could feel my prostate but it felt that he was using a freaking baseball bat, the only thing that I could do was to smile at Maria and try to explain her that it was VERY cold in there and I was glad that I was not gay because it was really painful. I WILL NEVER ASK MY WIFE TO DO THE BUTT THING AGAIN. After what felt like a really long time the doctor was done and asked me to pull up my Sponge Bob undies and to pick my dignity off the floor. I said thanks to Maria for that "moment" and I did what I was told. I don't know what radio business and the finger up my butt have in common but it was just the direction this story went.
Take care and I hope all of you have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

I'm w/C-Marie!
Too damn cute for words.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your job, sweetie.

Ok, maybe Maria has the best job. LOL! ... just stand there & watch? Yep, think I could handle that. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT