Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Radio World

In the radio business I get to meet a lot of people in different fields. A few days ago I had the privilege to meet a civil rights lawyer. This man is partners with Johnnie Cochran (practice still under his name) and others. So when I went to do a presentation for him we spoke about the civil rights movement, how much the south has change and golf. We agreed to meet the next day and finish our business. Back at the office I went to discuss my client with my boss; a good old boy from Georgia. He offered to go with me the next day but I said that I could handle this one by myself. I could just imagine as these two individuals sitting down to discuss business.

Life is great and I am getting used to being out of the military. I still run and now and then my military rank slips out when introducing myself. I can not sleep, sometimes I remember the dreams some times I just wake up and I can not go back to sleep, so I just do the next best thing, roll over and poke my wife on the back until she gives up, or she threatens bodily harm.
This Father's day was great. As a gift I took my girls out to spend some cash in useless stuff. It was great. The girls cooked me breakfast but before the girls were awake I was able to take some naked pics with the wife. I think if I keep pestering her about it she will eventually give up and say yes and will be able to post them in the internet and make some money.

3 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 7:38 PM, Blogger April said...

Thank you for your comment.

When we feel alone, we must reach out.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

 
At 6/20/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Happy you had a good Daddy Day.

Nekkid pix???
Gonna play HNT, sweetie? *wide-eyed* lol

 
At 7/09/2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Just wanted to pop in 1 last time & wish you all the best, Rob.

Take care of yourselk, k? =)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT