Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My very first HNT.



I say what the hell and here it is!!!!
It was a hot weekend and I went running, after I took a cold shower and took the pic.
I miss running in the early morning with the soldiers. Now I have to run by myself listening to my MP3. I miss my troops.
I hope this pic is not too much.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT