Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 26, 2006

ONE YEAR

One year ago I started this blog so I could leave something in case I was killed in Iraq. I was pretty sure I was not going to make it out there in one piece. I did and life has taken me in a direction that I like. I am out of the Army now and working for a Internet company that supplies wireless internet to business all over the south east. I like what I am doing but I was hired not for what I know, because I know NOTHING about wireless internet, but for what I will know after a few years working there.
I still fix computers on the side, I was working on a friend's computer yesterday and was able to fix it after all the repair shops told her that it was dead. I have never taken a laptop apart and this one was a pain but I was able to fix it.

I miss Iraq and sometimes I think about going back. There are a lot of jobs over there, I just don't want to leave my family EVER again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT