Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fall is here!!!!!

Yes, autumn is here with all the colors and smells of Nature packing up for the winter. I could not sleep last night and so I decided to watch a bit of TV. I ran into one of the religious channels and started to laugh because it was a program about how evolution is wrong. If you don't believe that we are here after millions of years of change you are just in denial. If you think that God has picked Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell to be the Creator's spokeperson, then you are not just in denial, you are also an idiot.
Even the Catholic Church supports the teaching of evolution. I went to a Catholic school from Pre-K to 12th grade and I remember Brothers teaching us biology and evolution, and I remember one of them telling me that Genesis was a way to explain creation to people who were still living in caves, fucking goats and believing that the bat is a fucking bird.
I HATE RELIGION!!! I hate it because I believe that without it this world could be a great place to hang out, I have my reasons for that but I always get a heartburn when I start talking about religion. I know for sure that religion is not jus an insult to the creator, but an insult to those people that came with a message for us.
I can not wait for the rapture (if you believe this drugged induced "revelation") so all those christians just disappear from our existence. After that we will have to deal with the muslims, but those people will just kill each other.

Thanks for listening to the ramblings of an insomniac.
What does all this have to do with Fall being here? ...... Nothing!!!! Just that it is beautiful out there already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT