Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, October 27, 2006

Holy F_cking Sh_t

Computers are going to be the death of me. This last week I was entrusted with setting up a network all by myself I was so proud because when I was hired the boss told me that I will be doing set ups by myself in about a year. There I was doing it by myself on my third month with the company. I had EVERYTHING ready and had checked everything more times that I can count. I had all in the information in my laptop and I was ready to go, there were about 10 people working for me at the time and they think I know about everything there is to know about computers. YES!!! Something went wrong. Once I had everything ready to go I checked my computer and it had a black screen with "No local drive found. Re-insert the drive and restart the computer. After I screamed like a three year old girl I restarted the computer and it told me the same thing. I was about to kill that piece of crap but I remember that I paid a lot of money for that. So I have to do the install this coming Monday. My boss said that "that happens with computers."
Have a great WEEKEND!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2006 2:45 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Oh damn, don't ya just HATE that?!
Grrr.

Hey sweetie - could ya please update me in your blogroll? My blog title has changed.

*biiiiiiiiig hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT