Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Good day World!!!

Thanks "Darkneuro's House of Musings" for letting me use this without her permission.


1. One book that changed your life - hardest question first.

Illusions by Richard Bach. I found this book in a box full of books that was in the mail room back in 1990 when we were about to attack Iraq the first time. This book has been part of who I am for a long time. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!

2. One Book That You've Read More Than Once.

The History of Pi, The number 3.141592653589.....

3. One Book That You'd Want On A Desert Island.

US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76 (LOL)
War and Peace!!!! Maybe then I can finish that long ass book.

4. One Book That Made You Laugh.

Forrest Gump!!!!

5. One Book That Made You Cry.

The History of Pi. Why, because it tells of the destruction of scientific discovery by religious nuts.

6. One Book That You Wish You Had Written.

AZTEC!!! by Gary Jennings.

7. One Book You Wish Had Never Been Written.

The BIBLE

8. One Book That You Are Reading Right Now.

In search of Schrodinger's cat.

9. One Book That You Have Been Meaning To Read.

State of Denial.

10. Tag five others that you would like to do this meme.

Just do it!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT