Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Meme

Meme

I stole this cool meme from April!!!!.




1. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
White, long sleeve.

4. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
None.

5. How many kids do you want to have?
I have two girls, that I know will break my heart in the near future.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
YES!!! After so many years you find out that being an adult is hard and you thank them for everything they did for all of us. (And still do for all of us).

7. What name would you want besides the one you have?
None, I love my name.

8. What did you do for your last birthday?
I was getting ready to take a convoy from Kuwait to Iraq.

9. What's your current ringtone on your phone?
An anoying one!!

10. What do you think when you get meme's with missing questions?
I hate them.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Death Watch. A very lovely lady died last night. She was 98 years old and the best cook ever lived. She lived a great life and saw four of her family members go to war and all four came back!! She died with her family at her side.

12.Where is the furthest place you've ever called to talk to someone?
Iraq

13. Do you like having your hair pulled?
I still have no hair, but my wife hates it.

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do?
Change Congress!!!!!!
Go to work tomorrow.

15. Last time you saw your dad?
A month ago.

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Nothing…. I have lived a great life, I have loved, I have a great wife and children, I have killed and I will see my friends when I died.
For now I will enjoy the peace that retirement brings.

17. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble

18. Do you have a pimp name?
Never!!

19. Have you ever talked to Tom (from MySpace)?
I hate that fucker!!!!

20. What's the last thing you ate?
Soup!!!!

21. Favorite month?
July!!!

22. Least favorite month?
Don’t have one

23. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
I was running low on ammo one day in Iraq and I asked one of my soldiers for some ammo. That was the last time I asked somebody for something that I had to wear.

24. Who's getting on your nerves right now?
My president!!!!

25. Most visited Web page?
Yahoo mail

26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Yes, every night!

27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet?
A lucky penny.

28. Last person to make you sad?
Myself. Remembering my Iraqi friends and the soldiers that we lost in over there.

29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing?
Yes.

30. Coke or Pepsi?
Coca-Cola!!! All the fucking way.

31. Do you have a crush?
Yes!!!

32. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT