Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, November 10, 2006

Strength and Honor, Sgt. Mock.


I am drunk!!!! A friend and I have been drinking for a while. I met Sgt Mock
[http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/10/btsc.damon/index.html] on my only day at FOB Gabe in Iraq, right before I went to the JCC in Baqubah to run the jail there. He told me of the raid in Buritz where he was almost killed when he stormed a house and a terrorist shot him hitting his vest which saved his life. I remember him because of his smile, his energy and his name.
I will remember you, Sgt Mock, for the rest of my life and remember that I like my beer cold, any kind of beer. I will see you again and when I do I will introduce you to my dear friends that I left there. I met Arwa Damon at the JCC when the elections were going on last year. I hope she survives the war, she has taken way too many chances, PLEASE be safe!!!!
I am drunk, I am drunk. I miss you Hassan, I miss you Jack, I miss you LT, I miss you Mike, I miss you Mohammed, I miss you Gen. Hassan, I miss you Mustafa, I miss you Cpt.
Just counting the days until I see you all again.
Good night everybody... Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT