Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Great Weekend

I DID NOTHING but read, help clean and took care of the kids for a while. It was great, just watching TV and now and then getting up to fold clothes and help cook and drink some coffee.
My dad is doing better and I hope he gets to go home in a week. The best medicine right now is his own home.
I was so mad this morning because I wanted to see the space shuttle take off. We can see it here in GA just as a small ball of fire going up to the heavens. I was just tired and wanted to have some with the wife, but she was tired and fell asleep, I just went right after.
That was my weekend, I have nothing exciting to tell. I hope that this week is the same. CALM and with nothing to tell.

Have a great weekend everybody.

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2006 12:15 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Glad to see you're resting well during this hectic season. ;)

miss ya.

 
At 12/14/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Popping by to wish my fave dessertflower jolly holidaze! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT