Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I didn't know I could puke that much

Today I went to the doctor to find out what I could do to get a good night of sleep. The doc is an old Viet Nam vet that also sees my my two little girls so he came highly recommended. The doc told me that it is natural for us, coming back from the war, to feel all kinds of shit. He told me to take some sleeping medicine that will give me a good night of rest and maybe I can stop having dreams about Iraq, my friends, nightmares, Tom DeLay not going to jail, and more horrific things. During the consult, he gave me a physical and found that I had an ear infection so he decided to irrigate them. He used cold water and that made me a little uncomfortable, after a few shots of cold water in my ear I asked where the bathroom was and thank God it was close because as soon as I got inside I lost my coockies, I puked for a while. I am a good drinker, and I am a light weight about that stuff, so when I hang out with the hard core drinkers I end up puking a lot, NEVER LIKE THIS!!! I felt that I was in an airplane going out of control. After that I felt that my ears were better but my insides were not.

I hope that drugs do the trick and help me get a good night of sleep, rest, sex, and DREAMS!!!!! I LIKE TO DREAM BIG.

Good day to all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT