Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Karma

I just went to fix a computer at the Real Estate Office that sold me the house. A few months when I left the Army my wife and I were looking for a house here in Georgia, We found a nice one with a big back yard and far away from everything that we decided to rent it. We wanted to buy it but the owner wanted too much for it. A few weeks after we had moved in, we asked the Real Estate Agent if the owner could go down a bit so we could buy it. After a few weeks of negotiating the price was not just right, but it was a lot lower that we had decided. So after a three week period, we bought the house and we were happy. The Real Estate agent and office had done so much for us that I told them if they ever needed anything for computers, they should call me and I would try to fix it. I got the call a few hours ago when Mrs. A. asked me to come over because one of the computers was down. When I got there about ten minutes after she called I found out that it was the main computer with most of the accounting information in it. It took me three minutes to find out what was wrong with it, ten minutes to fix it and five minutes to say good bye. The reason they called me was because the contractor that fixes their computers could not get there until next week and the office needed some information in the computer like yesterday so they could close the books for some kind of inventory.
They were so happy that the boss wanted to pay me, I told him that I was going to send him the bill. (Someday when the Jets win the Super Bowl)

That was my day today.

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Oh! Congrats on the new house!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT