Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nightmares

I have not been able to sleep more than a few hours the last week or so. In about 20 days I will have a year since I have been back, but it seems sometimes that I never left Iraq. I miss it more than ever. The nightmares are always about killing, I wake up kicking and can not fall asleep again.
Yesterday NOTHING was broke at work and the only thing I did was bring one old computer from the dead. I was very happy because everybody seems pleased with my work and at the Christmas party every body was telling me how better I am than the last guy they had.
My father is doing better and he will be able to stop the antibiotics in a couple days. All his blood work seems to indicate that the infection is over, at least for now.
I just wanted to send an update on how things are going here. By the way, the weather has been so freaking warm that we have been wearing short sleeves to work.

I hope that EVERYBODY has a good Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT