Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sleeping...


I slept well last night, I was able to sleep about 10 hours, I woke up in the middle of the night, went to pee, then went back to sleep. I had dreams but don't remember what they were about. Well, I hope I can remember them next time.
I hope to have a good Hang Over day, I will be on call for the week, starting on Monday, but I will do what I have always done on New Years eve (There has been a few times that because I was deployed and we had to do it by mail -which was very akward- or by IM, which was too messy), about 15 minutes before midnight, I get the wife and I to retired to the bedroom and celebrate the old year and wish the best for the new year. I hope she is up to that.

PS I found this pic and I thought that it was very, wery true.... For me.


By The Way, If you need ANYTHING about software, hardware, advice on computers, just give me a buzz here and I will send it to you or I will let you know where to get it for FREE!!!!
Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

1 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 2:21 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

LOL @ that pic!


I hate it when I can't remember my dreams. I have a composition book & pen on my nightstand JUST for that reason. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT