Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

I hope that everybody is having a great start to this new year. I hope that I am typing the same thing next year.
Life is great and I feel a lot better, I have a constant headache but it is better than being volatile most of the time.
I have had a good couple nights of sleep since I start taking the medication. I feel a lot better but still have some fucked up dreams.
I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

2 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 2:12 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

"constant headaches... volatile... medication..." - Damn, darlin', what have I missed out on? You ok???

*going back to read s'more, to try to catch up*

Wishing you the happiest of New Year, my desertflower! =)

 
At 1/03/2007 2:13 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

ps. Like the test blog you're working on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT