Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

When it rains.... again!!!!


Last weekend I received a call from a military recruiter about a Job position in Iraq as a contractor training US Army Soldiers. I Went to talk to him about it and after a few minutes he said that the money is good, when I asked about numbers he started to do the math and it was hard to say no. I am thinking about doing it, this time I will be on a FOB, a large base that has bus services, 4 hot meals a day, private rooms and showers and I will never leave the FOB.
At the same time there is another job at the military base here in GA that has requested my resume, and a friend that is starting his own company wants a good tech in his staff.
The job in Iraq pays 7 times what I make now...... tax free.
WHAT TO DO.... WHAT TO DO.... WHAT TO DO.....

I will let you know how everything turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT