Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Goat Fucker!!!!! Abortion in this case should have been permited.



ANOTHER REASON FOR BIRTH CONTROL and even though I hate abortion ... this goat fucker should have been aborted!!!!!
"Adam Gadahn, a California-born convert to Islam and the first American to be charged with treason since the World War Two era, appeared in a video posted on the Internet. Gadahn, wearing robes and a turban, is believed to be in Pakistan.
Gadahn converted to Islam from a Jewish-Christian family when he was 17 and a few years later moved to Pakistan. He was previously known as Adam Pearlman and grew up on a goat ranch outside Los Angeles."

Did you know that you MUST be a child molester and a homosexual to join al Qaeda?

All those fuckers that ended up in my Jail in Baqubah told us that it was their religious right to have children and enjoy their fellow male terrorists.
I should have just killed those fuckers!!!!
One of my major regrets is that I did NOT tortured them when I had the chance.

Good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT