Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I was SOOOOOOO busy

Well, I am sorry for my long absence but in the last few months I have been working my butt off, going to school, trying to start a new business (computers) and trying not to kill my 12 year old daughter for thinking that she is 21 years old.
My life is the same and in a strange way I am happy about it.
I miss moving every three years, if I was still in the military I would have moved my family somewhere in the Continental US already or Europe or South America or somewhere!!!. I have been in GA for three years and most of the boxes are unpacked. We still have boxes with two or three tags from the movers.
Work has been hell!!!! A little bit of reading and some thinking (it is amazing that most people don't use that great tool when a problem comes up) I have been able to solve some messed up problems with the Citrix Network that we are using. So far so good, but every day is a challenge and it keeps me busy and not thinking about how much of a quitter I am for getting out of the Army when a war is going on.

Well I HOPE that it won't take me soooooo long before I post again.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/05/2007 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you back here.

Love to you toooooooo!!!
xxxoooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT