Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It was a long and busy weekend.

It was a very busy weekend.
My plans were to just relax and have a very lazy three days just doing nothing at home. Doing nothing at home means: cleaning, washing, drinking coffee, beating the kids, beating the dogs, working on the yard and eating.
About 10am on Saturday my father in law called that he wanted to see his grandchildren and in a three day weekend, he wanted the girls to have a great time with him, so we packed in 30 minutes and to Savannah, GA we went.

The girls had a great time riding Grandpa’s motorcycle and just having fun, I ate a lot and my brother in law was just wonderful playing with the girls.

Here I am having fun with my work and computers.
It was a great weekend…. I also was able to think about my friends… here and gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT