Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 11, 2007

Silence at work.... So Far.

Good MORNING USA!!!
Last night I was able to sleep a little bit better. I was able to close my eyes, fall asleep, have a nightmare and then wake up ONLY three times during the night, but the best part is that I was bale to get back to sleep.
Today I went to the doc to see what was going on. After telling him that the best part of the old medicine was the three hour erection I would get (I timed it a few times), he said that it was a good thing that I didn’t like it and stopped taking it because he hated that medicine and he would have taken me off it anyway.
He sent me to the laboratory and after those butchers took about a liter of blood from me I went to the Radiology department to set up a CT Scan. My headaches were coming back and he wants to make sure I don’t have anything bad in my head. I am NOT worried that there is something wrong with me, I just hope that I am not one of those people that pick up an machete and goes crazy in the neighborhood. All the people in the neighborhood would say: “he was a great guy, he was the quiet type.”
Here I am at work minding my own business and looking for an excuse to get home and play with my kids, cook, clean the house, fix the yard, do the laundry, do the dishes and walk the dogs, fill up the tank of gas for both cars, etc, etc.
What is going to happen when I get home is that I am going to kiss the wife, try not to kill the kids because they are fighting again, try not to kill the dogs because they are fighting again and/or they took a Chihuahua size dump on the new carpet, the dishes are going to be piled up to the ceiling, the wife is going to be fed up with the kids and dogs and is going to want me to pick up food before I get home. By doing that I am going to get stuck in traffic until late in the evening and by the time I get home the food that I picked up is going to be cold, the kids are going to be high on sugar and chips and sodas, the wife is going to be pissed because she ate a salad already and I am NOT going to get any tonight.

I hope that it is not as bad!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY.

1 Comments:

At 5/12/2007 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silence can be golden! Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT