Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday my girls gave me what I had asked for.... BLUE JEANS!!!! I loved them. The reason is that I am working in the plant and the heat, sweat and dirt are killing my pants.
I also had the pleasure to do some "Area Beautification" for the house. The sun hits just right on living-room window for most of the afternoon shooting the temp up about 5 degrees inside the house. The wife and I spent the whole weekend last weekend and this weekend working on covering the windows with lattice. It was about 100F outside and we worked most of the day. I am burnt and my wife looks great with that burnt look.
We need to paint it and that will do it, next we HOPE that the vines will cover the windows and keep the sun out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT