Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Poems from a forgotten war

Poem #1
Do you remember the dance you offered me?
That summer night in the springs of our lives
By the fire on the beach, that rusted church
Near that old grave, where you loved me.


Poem #2
God spoke to me
My child heard my soul cry
Drunk with hatred
screams were my words.
My friend was my brother
My enemy on the street laid dead
By my hand
God said my name today
I saw his hand
And I hid behind my hatred

Poem #3
I found truth in your words
And hatred in mine
I have vomited your name
But the ring still in my hand
-as you left it, as I promised-
So long wife of mine,
I will take my name back
And hide it so you can not claim
that once had been in love with me.
Two children you gave me
I thank you for that.
Two lives we made
Two lives I will love for ever.
Now I leave, for I have left you long ago – you said-


Poem #4
These are my last words to you
These are my last tears for you
For I will offer nothing more to you again
My pen shakes
My blood melts while together,
My spit explodes from my mouth when I scream your name in anger,
In desperation,
In forgiveness
I detest you, I forgive you, I love you.
I will see you again, and with a smile I will greet you;
I owe you that.
You gave your youth to me, you gave your laughter to me
I will not cry again, not for you
I loved you, I know I did, my heart tells me
As it bleeds,
it smiles at you
I owe you that.
I thank you one last time for your love
And taking my name for a little while
and making it immortal.

These poems were written long time ago... long time ago. Things are different now, very different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT