Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another path......


A few weeks ago I got a call from a contractor that had seen my resume and wanted to talk to me about a new job. I went, a week later got the job, a week after that I am starting a new job.
I will be a baby sitter and driver for civilians going to Iraq. Those selected to go to Iraq have a couple weeks time before they board the plane so I have to take them everywhere they need to go. It pays three times as much as the computer job. I will also be a consultant for the computer job on the weekends.

This last week was a very busy one; we went to Las Vegas for my brother's wedding, it was great and had a great time with he family. I lost $40.00 on the penny slots and I said the hell with that, I am going to hang out and just eat and catch shows and eat and eat some more.
The picture is from the Mandalay Bay Hotel and that is my father with me, we both share the same interest in the female anatomy.

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2007 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!
xxoo

 
At 7/21/2007 2:28 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Nice pic!

Oh where, oh where have you gone, lil desertflower? - did the wind blow you away??

miss you.

Get my emails? your key? wassup?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT