Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Good Weekend

I hope that everybody is having a great weekend. I had my first day off this last Saturday and was able to rest and even see a movie with the kids and wife.
Sunday was used to move furniture and rearrange the house. It was not bad and it made the wife happy. I hope that I have enough energy for tonight. After taking this job I have not been able to play with the wife but two to three times a week, that is not enough for me.
But I am making money and paying the bills or staying ahead of the bills and I hope to take a LONG vacation at the beginning of next year.
The kids are going back to school this week and they are very excited about that.
I hate the public school system, but that is the only one we have here. I am going to try and change my wife's mind about sending them to a Catholic school.

She is southern baptist and very hard to convince that Catholics schools are the best private schools for the money.

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing your posts! I hope all is well...
XXOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT