Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 25, 2007

LONG TIME

It has been a long time since I posted and I am sorry for that. I had been very busy with the new job and I have found that I love being busy, busy and busy.

My normal deployment week starts on Saturday at 0900. Then after the whole day of filling paperwork the 50 people that want to go to Iraq, they are sent to the Barracks and to sleep. Every single day after that for the rest of the week starts for me at 0500.
On that last Friday I just come home, and drink so much coffe to stay away that after I am done playing with the wife, I go straight to sleep after stopping to pee for 2 to three minutes. The next two weeks is just for paperwork and resting. And at home I try to catch up with the wife and chase her all over the house but still she gets tired because she also works. But we make do.

Today I am going to rest, fix some computers and turn off my cell phone.

Take care.

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2007 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great way to "rest." Happy weekend to you!

xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT