Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It was a great weekend

My parents were here for the weekend. They were here to check our their grandkids and make sure that my wife and I are doing our jobs as parents. They both look great and my father looks a lot better since the last time I saw him. Last year he had a bad case of E-coli and he was able to kick its ass. He was sick as hell but he came back and looks stronger than ever.
My mom wants to start training for a triathlon and she wanted some hints on what to do.
About 15 years ago my little brother, my mom and I were in the pool at the college when I challenged my brother to see if he could beat my mom in the 500 meters free style. Well, my mom kicked his butt and then after I saw that she was a bit tired I challenged her to another 500 meters. She did beat me and I didn't know if to feel proud or ashame that my mom had beaten us both. So now she wants to train for the run part.
I have not done shit but a few miles and a few 1000 yards swimming since May.

The parents were very happy with my kids and were happy with the whole visit. We didn't do much because as they said; they came to visit the kids.

That was my weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT