Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, October 15, 2007

An email from the front.

I sent this email to a very close friend that is serving in Iraq.

B
What is up my brother?
Are you in one piece?
Are you doing OK?
Is Iraq going to sh_ts?
Will Brittney Spears ever find true love?
Are you still a virgin?

R.



And he responded:


R,
Still in one piece, I cant apologize enough for not contacting you before now, we left in kind of a hurry back in March. I am doing good, out here at wonderful FOB Hammer, about a half an hour east of baghdad. From what I've seen the place is still going to shit, we have been shot at and blown up more this tour than anyone from my platoon was last tour. I did manage to lose my virginity, but it was on a trip to tijuana, not sure if i want to talk about it, lets leave it at that. Spears may be out of luck, but I'll still do her, so maybe theres hope for her.

Take care brother
Matt


PLEASE MATT, BE SAFE AND DON'T BE A FUCKING HERO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT