Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Good Sunday, everybody


I hope that everybody is having a great Sunday.

It was a very hard week and I am glad that it is over. I had a great group of people with two or three that I know rode the little yellow bus back when they were in high school.
On the week that the linguist come here I work for about 12 hours a day. Monday through Wednesday I work about 14-16 hours a day. Sleep is good and as the week comes to a close I get less and less. We work about 12 days straight and then we have a weekend off, after that the next weekend we have a 4 day, and then we pick up the next group on the following weekend.
I MISS WORKING WITH COMPUTERS!!!!!

I wish that there was more money in computers, but this job that I have right now pays three times as much.

I have a few hard drives and I am going to reload a different version of windows in a few of them just to keep some knowledge and practice.
I have worked in a few computers at the office but it is not the same as a whole factory collapsing because you got a bug fucking around causing havoc.

I miss computers!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2007 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like some tough hours. I don't know how you manage!

xxxoo
Good Sunday to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT