Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, November 19, 2007

Am I dreaming? Iraq, I believe in you.

It has been a long time since I got good news from Iraq.
I am reading that peace is taking hold... My friends still say that their mission is of survival because the enemy still lethal. But there is hope, because Iraq is actually coming alive, shops are opening, restaurants are open late, people are tasting a peace that was never there. PEACE THAT WAS NEVER THERE and they like it.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/70990/page/1

Newsweek has an article that everybody should read. Maybe the death of my friends was worth the feeling of peace. Peace has come to a very high price for all of us. Peace is sill a long way before it takes hold for good. But the Iraqis are tasting it and with the smiles of the children playing and the parents taking them to play and to school and to the parks; the Iraq that I once saw in their hopes is coming alive.

IRAQ, I BELIEVE IN YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT