Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The GOV running the war from the rear.

Good morning

I just came by an article about a Colonel in the US Marine that is worth reading.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15783244

The US Military is fighting two enemies; the politicos in Washington DC, and the terrorist all over the world. When I say all over the world I mean that.
Africa is coming up as a potential war zone. Everybody is asking about what to do with Iran, I say the it should be dealt on the negotiating table, they need us more than we need them, Bush and the VP are too happy to press the trigger, knowing very well that neither have ever served in combat.

I just hope that if we bomb Iran, there is a good reason for that and we go in full force and not like before.

Good day to all.

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2007 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more on this... it's going to be a very scarey situation.

xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT