Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, November 05, 2007

Racist fuckers of all color.

On Halloween, my neighbors and I went trick or treating with our girls. We were drinking beers and had a great time. When we were closing the “Candy Stand” a group of kids and their mothers were late, but we still had candy and wanted to give it away. Walter, the next door dog, got out and started to bark. The dog is black and because one of those kids started to run the dog thought the kid wanted to play and went after him. One of the ladies was carrying a year old baby on her arms and on the other hand she had a bottle of pepper spray. It is very dark, I went after the dog, she wanted to use the pepper spray on the dog and she said that she was going to use it against me if I didn’t control the dog, the kid fell into a hole, but this stupid bitch wanted to use the pepper spray so bad she didn’t care that she had a year old baby on her arms. The kid had some cuts but the stupid bitch didn’t care, she had something against the dog…… I guess that there are stupid people in all races and colors. I told her that she shouldn’t use it, and she responded with the control the dog thing. ANYBODY THAT HAS A DOG knows when a dog wants to play or is going to attack. I guess this stupid bitch wanted to use that pepper spray so bad that she didn’t care. And I told her that it was the kid that she should be careful with because she might miss. Then my German friend that is married to a black man, said: “that dog only bites stupid people.” The stupid bitch looked at our kids and couldn’t say anything about being racist because Three of the families that were with us were inter-racial. You should have seen the face of that stupid bitch when the only thing left to do was to keep on walking!!!!

I HATE RACIST FUCKERS that think that the white race owns them anything!!! And people that think the south was a better place with the separation of races. REMEMBER that slavery is evil itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT