Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, November 19, 2007

What a weekend

I did so much this weekened and I accomplished nothing.
I had to fix a couple computers and didn't get to fix them the way I wanted because "all the pictures and stuff" my friends had in the hard drive.
Then a bunch of friends came to hang out and got drunk with some home made stuff that gave me the hang over of the century.
Now I am back to work and need some rest from the weekend.

Last week was hell week for me, all the linguist had a problem from the start and wanted me to fix it as soon as they made me aware of it. The "I just need a minute" turns to 2-3 hours of work for something that they could have done when they were being hired.
I found that two fuckers were still making a mess on the lid of the toilet and NOT inside the toilet.

Some of those guys take a cup so they can wash their fingers after they have done thier thing. I have to tell them ALL THE TIME that we are NOT Arabs and we find the way they clean their asses very unzanitary and disgusting.

That was my week, I will write more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT