Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello, too early for anything else but COFFEE

Greetings
Just thinking about trying to survive. I make a very good paycheck, but; why do I still feel that the economy is not agreeing with my game plan?
I know that everything is going up, but still we have to make some adjustments of where we are using our money.
We are not hurting for money, but we are not happy the way things are going.
I know that the economy sucks right now and our president still thinks that we are doing fine, but as I see all around my little town here, a lot of houses are NOT being bought, It took almost 6 months to buy the house across the street; and this is a military town where the housing market and the PCS (Permanent Change of Station) come hand in hand. That means that in the late summer and early winter there is a mass migration of soldiers/ Marines and sailors moving from base to base or post to post. Every year 10% to 15% of service members change posts because that is the way the services do business.

I hope that I can get to save money this year, but it looks like it is going to be hard.

I am also just posting some cute pics that I found surfing the net at this early mornings.





1 Comments:

At 2/29/2008 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll agree.. the more I work the less ground I seem to cover.

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT