Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, March 08, 2008

It is snowing !!!!! in MARCH in ALABAMA!!!!!

My dear Friend (s)

I have had a long and busy week; we had some friends staying with us at home because they are moving to Hawaii and needed a place to stay while they clear housing.
IT IS SNOWING IN SOUTHERN GEORGIA AND EASTERN ALABAMA!!!!!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen; it has been snowing here for the last few hours, on and off. Nothing is accumulating but at least this morning when I went outside to say hello to the morning stars, my nipples got hard and Mr. Happy went into hiding. I was amazed that there was so much snow in the air, but NOTHING was on the ground. What a shame!
Life has started to level and I am working hard trying to get the finances in order. We did spend too much this last Christmas and we are starting to pay for it now. We are not broke but we are feeling the financial crunch with the gas prices and the girls growing up and the fact that they have to be fed and clothed and entertained and other stuff that was not on the manual when we decided to have the kids.

I bet my parents felt the same way when we were growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT