Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

How I missed the summer

Just the rains and the heat, the long days, the beautiful late sunsets and the sounds of a million frogs coming from the pond a few hundred meters away.

I love running in the heat, I love feeling the sweat running all over my body and I love the way the sun burns my skin while jogging in the late afternoon.
I love a very cold beer while outside thanking God that I am still in one piece. I love just watching my children running after each other and the dogs running after the kids and the cat just resting on top of the car watching the whole day just pass by. I saw a sign about cats: "DOGS HAVE OWNERS BUT CATS HAVE A STAFF." I thought that described my cat to perfection.

Tomorrow, if I have time in the afternoon, I will go running for about 30 minutes, just to get back to the old Army days.

I LOVE THE RAIN, the summer rain where even the rain drops are hot, I love watching the lightning and listening to the thunders engulf the whole afternoon.

But I hate the fact that at times a nice little tornado just happens to come by here, then I feel that too much rain is just as bad as too much chocolate.

Good night to all.

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2008 6:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's pretty darn profound. I found my smile growing bigger and bigger until you mentioned the Tornado. Then I just shook my head no no no no nooooo.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT