Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday ....... I hope I can have off tomorrow.

This last month has been an all out war against our soldiers in Iraq. I guess I was wrong when I prematurely predicted that peace had arrived in Iraq.
Two soldiers that had served with me in Iraq couple years ago were killed last month. Both of them were married and one had children. Sgt. Dayne Darren Dhanoolal and SSG Jeff Hartley. Both had multiple tours of duty in Iraq.
I have always been able to deal with the dreams and nightmares, but sometimes the depression just overwhelms me and the feeling of isolation controls every aspect of my day, week and even month.

I get lost in computers for a few hours; I eat a Popsicle and watch the news.
BTW Now that I have been working with APPLE computers, I am being asked to work on more of them.
I know that those computers are better than a Windows Operating system, but they have their own issues.

Good day to all.

1 Comments:

At 4/16/2008 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you got the day off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT