Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 09, 2008

Have a great weekend



Another Friday goes away and the weekend seems uneventful!!!!
That is when all hell comes to town!!!! It is going to rain tonight and I am going to stand outside letting the warm rain soak me.

Yesterday gave me another change to fix a computer.
Long time ago, when I was working as a salesman, I had a friend that wanted to start his own radio station. Well he started his own radio station!!!!
Carlos was having a problem with a computer that held most of his music and had a few Computer-Networking friends that work at the local TV station take a look at it. After a few days, they were not able to bring it back. Yesterday morning I heard him on that new radio station and decided to give him a call. He said hello and invited for a cup of coffee. He asked me if I was with the computer company and if so, did I mind looking at the computer he had. I said that I was not but I didn't mind looking at it. He said that a few techs had tried without success. It took me five minutes to get it working again, and another five to make it do what it needed to do.
Today I went to pick up his other computer so I can load up some software on it and saw the techs from the TV station. I told them what I did to bring the computer back to life, gave them some software to use for bypassing the Administrator password and some other stuff.
I think they want me to work in some of their computers also!!!!

I better start charging for my time.

PLEASE have a great weekend and BE SAFE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT