Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here is another two good ones

The Army is run by a bunch of men and women that saw their greatest gift ever.... a bunch of loud toys and all the friends you want to go play with.

Which one is the best.... well I was in the Army for a long time, worked with all the branches and I will tell you that the US ARMY is the best. The Marines come in second and the other two way back there in some other place.
The Marines will always tell you that they are the best because they have to repeat it to themselves to believe it. Three times in my career, in war games in JRTC and NTC we went against them in 1996, and twice in 2004. ALL THREE TIMES we won the fight, all three times we kicked their asses, their excuse was that they get second rate equipment that the Navy doesn't want and everything is left over from the Navy. In 1986 when I was attached to VMFA-312 as a CAS (Close Air Support) in Yuma Arizona and Nellis AFB they were claiming the same thing. Another excuse they used was that we were using Airborne troops against them and they were not ready for that. I was with an airborne unit then and they knew were going to use all assets needed to win the fight. But in 2004 I was with Heavy Mech Brigade and the excuse was that we had heavy equipment and they didn't. DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! Marines are BAD ASSES in the fight. I saw them in Iraq and I was glad I had them on my side, but they are NOT better that the Army.
in June 2005 I was in FOB Warhorse in beautiful restive town of Baqubah, I was waiting for my helicopter ride to R&R. It landed and as the crew was down loading few supplies a few mortar rounds came in, 60mm, annoying little bastards and the passengers of the Blackhawk went looking for cover, among them were three Marines, one Gunny, a Staff sergeant and a WO1, all of them were scared shitless and didn't want to come out because it was too dangerous. A female Army medic had to ask them to come back to her helicopter because it was leaving or staying at the FOB and get more of the same. That was strange because two years earlier I had served with a bunch of Marines in the small town of Tame in Colombia and they were in a TOTAL SHIT HOLE and fighting it out with the FARC on a daily bases. Great group of Marines that welcomed me in their tight group because I was bringing them supplies from Bogota, included was a few cases of Corona. I could have stayed with them but I was ordered to returned to Bogota a few days later.
Marines and the Army have some good fighters and some pussies in their ranks. my replacement at the JCC in Baqubah was from the 101st and went into hiding when the alert that a suicide bomber was in the building. I was looking for that soldier to show her what to do and how to deal with the threat, and one of my NCOs found her in her room, inside the closet, crying. Reason number one why Baqubah went to become a shithole in 2006. Another one was the incoming commander; LTC Miguel H. came with the attitude that 101st knows better and you guys suck!!! also he was fucking SFC B. (my replacement) He was relieved of duty sent home and rewarded with a command and he is back in Iraq with the 101st. (All that info about those two fucking was relayed by soldiers serving with him at the time. It might not be 100% reliable because all his soldiers saw this LTC asshole as an incompetent, self serving sorry piece of shit, so some of the info might be bias)

Just venting!!!!!



Again, I hope you like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT