Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 04, 2008

The Party

On the second day of my vacation, after a whole day of climbing and walking and eating, we had the event of the vacation.
My nephew had just passed the BAR and was ready to face the corporate world as a Lawyer.
The party didn't start until 9pm. We danced and laughed until 3am.
I met all my cousins and nephews and nieces and everybody related to me by all possible ways.
My 13yo daughter was asked to dance by all the other girls and didn't stop until it was time to go. My cousin got a bit drunk and started to give away all the properties he owns. One of the cousins I have not seen in 28 years was Vicente Antonio, he has a 17 year old boy, a pretty boy that had an eye for my daughter. I should have felt anger but, because he was family I was able to let it pass. My dad gave a great speech, my dad is the oldest of the family and was able to participate in this great event. later he got sick and was taken home by my mom.
And we danced the night away, Vicente Antonio and I were as close as we were before I left my little country. The whole country had change. It also was like I never left.
There are three of us, the oldest sons of the three families and all the family has a strong number one. Miguel has kept the whole family together for a long time. He is a successful business man running a security firm in San Salvador. His wife is a very successful engineer and a complete angel that welcomed us into their home.
They have a beautiful and modest home full of color and pictures from both families.

The party was great and at the end we went home to check on my dad.
Next morning I was told that my dad was at the emergency room and discovered that he was dehydrated.
Three days later and full room service with all the possible tests performed to a human being he left the hospital after paying $800.00 for EVERYTHING, including my mom's food, she stayed with him for the whole three days.

IF YOU EVER NEED MEDICAL CARE, surgery, plastic surgery and the sorts, ask you insurance company to see if they pay for the whole thing, including the plane ticket. I asked the American next door what was he doing there and he told me that the insurance company had paid for everything for his hernia operation in El Salvador. BTY I think that Dental work is also done and covered by some insurance companies.
So if I get sick or need an operation, I know where I am going for it.

Of course I went in a tangent again.... but that was the second and third day of my vacation.

1 Comments:

At 8/06/2008 12:33 PM, Blogger Lil Bit said...

Really enjoyed reading about your vacation... awesome pix, too!

Glad to see you had such a wonderful time!

Don't be a stranger, k?

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT