Another Day Alive

Memories from My Life. I believe in the freedom of our founders. I believe in The United States of America. I AM AN AMERICAN!!!! "TANTUM RELIGIO PODUIT SUADERE MALORUM" "Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity." -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures of the Party



These are some pictures of the party, I am with my cousins and rest of the Family, there is also a gringo and a Cuban, all members of the extended family.
One of the pictures is of my Cuz and I walking away from the Mexican restaurant that they took us. That restaurant ruined every single Mexican restaurant here in the south east because the food was so incredible good and the service so freaking perfect that it will be very hard to match.
Enjoy the pics.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou
Free Hit Counters
Counter

DAYS LEFT